I came across this fabulous beauty blogger link up hosted by Southern Beauty Guide and Sleepy Single Girl and though it sounded so fun and adorable I had to sign up!
With the link up, bloggers were paired, got to know each other and their style, put together a box of some favourite make up and beauty products and swap them!
I was paired with the gorgeous, Miss Meagan over at Meagan Says It All. Which was so fun! I loved opening and trying all of the products as soon as it arrived. :)
- Eco-Beauty moisturizer
- Mary Kay eye makeup remover
- ELF Blush
- J Cats Eyelashes in EL20
- ELF single eye shadow palette in Moondust
- Almay Bold Nudes eye shadow palette
- Pacifics eye shadow palette in
- Rogue fragrance by Rihanna
- Dream Fresh BB Cream
- MFEO (mint for each other) soap chunk
- You're So Fine Eyeliner in Glitterati
- Double ended eye shadow brush
- Fresh Paint nail polish in Pinkpalooza
- Lasplash eye shadow sealer/base
- Too Faced shadow insurance (eye shadow primer)
- Samples: Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme, Snarky Bar, Perfectly Polish Night&Day, Polish Mojo, and Daily Grind Coffee Scrub, Bare Minerals 5 in 1 cream eyeshadow
Overall I loved the swap and think it was the cutest idea! The BB Cream and blush quickly made it in my everyday makeup bag and the eye makeup remover is a life saver. Thank you so much for the amazing products Meagan!