Beau-ties | Some Favourites


Hey Fashionable Guys&Girls!

When GQ shared their picks for June, I began thinking of some of my favourites- both old and new- that would be great for the Summer holiday. Or maybe for Father's day this Sunday?








1. APC Boat Shoes. As you would expect from APC, the intricate attention to detail like the stitching is beautiful. I also really like the single hole lacing and eyelet tabs along the side. These leather boat shoes are currently on sale so stock is limited.


2. Ghurka Canyon Grey Twill Garment Bag. Perfect for dapper travelers, this bag can hold two or three suits. With it's tri-fold design it can can go from 23"x18" to 45". It also comes in Chestnut Leather, Vintage Black Leather, and Khaki Twill.


3. JoJo&Sofia Gin Cuff Links. You might remember this stylish Chicago brand from a previous Beau-ties post. And these gin cuff links are so fun. If you're more into beer though, JoJo&Sofia has that too.


4. AFrame Mali Gold Dust. I saw these while I was in Chicago though they are handmade in Istanbul, Turkey. The brand formed to help children in developing countries which you can read about on their Causes page. And besides the stylish sunnies for a good cause, they are unisex! They're totally comfortable and I wish I had gotten a pair of Senegal Fades.


5. Burberry Prosum High Shine Rain Jacket. Shine fabrics were big on the runway during Graduate week and in Resort collections (See Fashion156's hi-shine trend report). With the classic style of Burberry and the modern cool style of Burberry Prosum, this rain jacket is completely on trend and chic.


6. Ezekiel 'Bear Cub Versa' Hybrid Shorts. I'm still not over preppy printed shorts and these cubs are adorable.


7. General Knot&Co 1950s Fieldstone Floral Rayon Diamond Point Bow Tie. A brand of excellence, I don't think General Knot&Co can make a bad tie or bow-tie. They even have really helpful tutorials on tying ties and bow-ties which I shared along with a couple of my other favourites here. Extremely limited- this floral beau-tie in 'cyan, plum, mustard, and olive, and navy'- there were only 8 made.


8. Ursa Major and General Knot & Co Father's Day Gift Set. General Knot&Co collaborated with the natural skincare brand Ursa Major to make 100 stylish Father's Day gift sets. The gift set includes a Harbour Stripe Pocket Square and Stellar Shave Cream.


9. Ghurka 'Cavalier I' Canvas Duffle Bag. While there are matching duffles and other travel bags with the garment bag, I think the military olive green in this one is really cool. And love all the leather accents.


10. Greenwich Vintage Co. Cognac Brown Longwing, White Mid-Sole and Baby Blue Commando Sole. Another favourite of mine, Greenwich Vintage Co, caught my attention awhile ago. The ability to customize literally everything in their shoes is so fun. While this is a ready made pair, it is wonderfully made (as all of their shoes are!)


7 comments:

  1. Great pics! Not sure my Dad could rock any of these but I know my husband would.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. those blue sole shoes are awesome!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get something for my dad STAT. He is so hard to shop for!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gift set looks awesome and a great deal. Fun and useful picks!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome selection!


    Happy Weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous picks, great post dear!!!'

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number ten those Greenwich brogues are amazing! Love that you can alter them the way you like it

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger