When GQ shared their picks for June, I began thinking of some of my favourites- both old and new- that would be great for the Summer holiday. Or maybe for Father's day this Sunday?
1. APC Boat Shoes. As you would expect from APC, the intricate attention to detail like the stitching is beautiful. I also really like the single hole lacing and eyelet tabs along the side. These leather boat shoes are currently on sale so stock is limited.
2. Ghurka Canyon Grey Twill Garment Bag. Perfect for dapper travelers, this bag can hold two or three suits. With it's tri-fold design it can can go from 23"x18" to 45". It also comes in Chestnut Leather, Vintage Black Leather, and Khaki Twill.
3. JoJo&Sofia Gin Cuff Links. You might remember this stylish Chicago brand from a previous Beau-ties post. And these gin cuff links are so fun. If you're more into beer though, JoJo&Sofia has that too.
4. AFrame Mali Gold Dust. I saw these while I was in Chicago though they are handmade in Istanbul, Turkey. The brand formed to help children in developing countries which you can read about on their Causes page. And besides the stylish sunnies for a good cause, they are unisex! They're totally comfortable and I wish I had gotten a pair of Senegal Fades.
5. Burberry Prosum High Shine Rain Jacket. Shine fabrics were big on the runway during Graduate week and in Resort collections (See Fashion156's hi-shine trend report). With the classic style of Burberry and the modern cool style of Burberry Prosum, this rain jacket is completely on trend and chic.
6. Ezekiel 'Bear Cub Versa' Hybrid Shorts. I'm still not over preppy printed shorts and these cubs are adorable.
7. General Knot&Co 1950s Fieldstone Floral Rayon Diamond Point Bow Tie. A brand of excellence, I don't think General Knot&Co can make a bad tie or bow-tie. They even have really helpful tutorials on tying ties and bow-ties which I shared along with a couple of my other favourites here. Extremely limited- this floral beau-tie in 'cyan, plum, mustard, and olive, and navy'- there were only 8 made.
8. Ursa Major and General Knot & Co Father's Day Gift Set. General Knot&Co collaborated with the natural skincare brand Ursa Major to make 100 stylish Father's Day gift sets. The gift set includes a Harbour Stripe Pocket Square and Stellar Shave Cream.
9. Ghurka 'Cavalier I' Canvas Duffle Bag. While there are matching duffles and other travel bags with the garment bag, I think the military olive green in this one is really cool. And love all the leather accents.
10. Greenwich Vintage Co. Cognac Brown Longwing, White Mid-Sole and Baby Blue Commando Sole. Another favourite of mine, Greenwich Vintage Co, caught my attention awhile ago. The ability to customize literally everything in their shoes is so fun. While this is a ready made pair, it is wonderfully made (as all of their shoes are!)