Hey Gorgeous Readers!
I don't think I can be trusted with my card during Autumn fashion season. I honestly didn't mean to do two Shopping Boards this week... but I can't get my mind off my online shopping carts. haha. My closet is already filled with navy (and pink) pieces, but with Acai and Turbulence as two of Pantone's Fall 2013 colours I think you can never have too many of this cool colour.
Jerome C. Rousseau 120mm Black Suede Flicker Pumps. These pumps look great from the front, but killer from the side. Beautiful silhouette and at 4.7 inches the heel just high enough.
2. Checked Bow-Tie. Because I couldn't just leave out a bow-tie- especially this dapper little checked one.
3. Witchery Eye Palette in Midnight. As I'm sure you've noticed on my Instagram lately I've become super addicted to my makeup and beauty products. This palette would be great to create some dramatic looks this Autumn/Winter.
4. Clarins Crayon Kohl Eyeliner in Blue. I just got Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencil in chaos and am obsessed. I've been wearing it just under my eye with some of my Naked Palette colours (like Sidecar, Half Baked, and Smog). On the search for more eye liners though this Clarins one is near the top of my list. It also comes with a brush on one end of the pencil.
5. Frayed Lightweight Scarf. This scarf isn't really a cozy cool weather scarf, but I love the frayed edges anyway.
6. MANGO Studded Cat-Eye Sunglasses. Gotta protect your eyes all year and these sunnies are so classic (Marilyn silhouette) and edgy with studs all along the top of the arms.
7. Karen Millen Animal Pony Belt. I love how simple and minimal this belt is. Totally chic.
8. Brooks Brothers Kiel James Patrick Polka-Dot Bow-Tie Bracelet. A Bow-Tie... made for your arm! The polka dots and gold chain are so cute and preppy too.
9. Reserve Over-The-Knee Boot Black Leather. Can't have too much leather this season either. With the stretch panel on the back they'll fit perfectly.
10. H&M Small Bag. I'm pretty sure I'll be dreaming about this bag. I'm crazy about big hardware on a bag (if it's not done in an obnoxious way) like the gold pieces on the straps and large zippers. It's 21cmx32cm (8.26inx12.59in) with two outer zipped pockets, one inner zipped pocket, and two inner non-zipped pockets.