It's been far too long so let's catch up!
I've been shopping quite a lot at Sephora now so here's my November ♥ List- Beauty Edition...
*NOT Sponsored, just obsessed with Sephora at the moment*
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette.
- & Naked Palette. My Naked Palette isn't super new (can not wait for Naked 3!), but I've been using it with my Vice 2 Palette a lot. I couldn't imagine doing my makeup without Naked's classic light base colours. And the bright blues and greens in the Vice 2 palette are gorgeously bold.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I thought I fell in love when I got Sephora's Outrageous Volume Mascara, but then I got this one... Beyond beautiful voluminous and long lashes after two coats (though I usually do more).
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in 'Debbie' (coral pink)
- & Dolly's Opening Act set. I immediately loved the sketched pin-ups of each of the 'characters' on the lip polishes' packaging. These tingle a little.. but they're supposed to. They make lips look totally plump and shiny. I like the pinker shades and started with the Debbie, but I've been falling for the darker plum colours now too. If you go into a Sephora ask one of the girls their advice- they're fantastic, but otherwise Sephora.com explained, "Dolly is a cult favorite, but if you love pinks, go with Katie and Sugar. For a plum obsession, go with Brandi or Gabby. Orange-lovers will gravitate toward Amber and Debbie. Add a splash of sparkle with Clair, Starr, and April." Though really, you'll just want them all (and now you kind of can with their Shimmer and Shake Show-Stopping Collection)
- 8 HR Wear Perfect Cover Concealer. If I only wore one thing from my makeup kit every day this would be it. It does exactly what it says, long lasting, perfect coverage.
- And finally the genius and fabulous Sephora girls at the one I visit way too often. They've helped me find almost all of these products. And I so want their job haha.
xoxo Aimee ♥