Catching Up | November Fave Beauty Products

Hey Gorgeous  Readers!

It's been far too long so let's catch up!

I've been shopping quite a lot at Sephora now so here's my November ♥ List- Beauty Edition...

*NOT Sponsored, just obsessed with Sephora at the moment*

  1. Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
  2. & Naked Palette. My Naked Palette isn't super new (can not wait for Naked 3!), but I've been using it with my Vice 2 Palette a lot. I couldn't imagine doing my makeup without Naked's classic light base colours. And the bright blues and greens in the Vice 2 palette are gorgeously bold. 
  3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I thought I fell in love when I got Sephora's Outrageous Volume Mascara, but then I got this one... Beyond beautiful voluminous and long lashes after two coats (though I usually do more).
  4. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in 'Debbie' (coral pink)
  5. & Dolly's Opening Act set. I immediately loved the sketched pin-ups of each of the 'characters' on the lip polishes' packaging. These tingle a little.. but they're supposed to. They make lips look totally plump and shiny. I like the pinker shades and started with the Debbie, but I've been falling for the darker plum colours now too. If you go into a Sephora ask one of the girls their advice- they're fantastic, but otherwise Sephora.com explained, "Dolly is a cult favorite, but if you love pinks, go with Katie and Sugar. For a plum obsession, go with Brandi or Gabby. Orange-lovers will gravitate toward Amber and Debbie. Add a splash of sparkle with Clair, Starr, and April." Though really, you'll just want them all (and now you kind of can with their Shimmer and Shake Show-Stopping Collection)
  6. 8 HR Wear Perfect Cover Concealer. If I only wore one thing from my makeup kit every day this would be it. It does exactly what it says, long lasting, perfect coverage.
  7. And finally the genius and fabulous Sephora girls at the one I visit way too often. They've helped me find almost all of these products. And I so want their job haha.
Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee ♥

4 comments:

  1. Love all products mentioned above....I would have to agree...I can't live without my concealer...lol... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products, in love with the naked palatte!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I was eyeing that Naked in Sephora a few weeks ago. Just may get it.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger