Bows&Beau-ties Got a Makeover!

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

A couple weeks into 2014, it felt like it was time for a change here at Bows&Beau-ties. The feelings of balance, reflection, creativity, hope, growth, and new beginnings the colour white brings to mind seemed perfect to continue into the new year.

White-on-white was big for the AW13 shows. The clean and pure collections were far from boring with combinations of different shades. I also really loved the mix of textures, especially the chunky knits.

1. 2.  3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

1 comments:

  1. White-on-white makes me love winter. When everything is dull and gross outside, a perfect chunky white scarf with a n oversized white jumper make it all better

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger