Monday Moodboard | Sheer Trend

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Sheer pieces are starting to appear again for spring. I really like to think of these transparent pieces are a year-round staple in a classy closet-- because it can go in a completely un-classy direction, worn wrong. Always layer.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14.

I would love to say I usually wear the trend incredibly glamorous à la Selena Gomez in her "Come & Get It" video, but my most worn pieces in my closet are probably my chiffon collared tank tops. They're cute with bright bralettes in the summer or chic with a tank top and little jacket in the winter. Side note: It almost wouldn't matter how it gets styled during the Wisconsin winters though, since of course we have to cover adorable outfits with jackets and scarves anyway.

Whether I'm playing up the sheer piece with a bralette underneath or down with a tank top, when I'm wearing a neutral or black colour, I think a big statement necklace looks gorgeous.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

1 comments:

  1. i have been seeing a lot of sheer styles. i would definitely have to wear a jacket. hahaha it's definitely for the young to wear. it's fun!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger