Can you believe it's Bows&Beau-ties' first birthday?? It's crazy to think about everything I've gotten to do and share with all of you over the past year. Between Milwaukee and Chicago, this has been a huge year of fashion shows and shopping. I began this blog out of admiration for everyone I had met in the fashion and art industry and my love of writing. And I've continued to be in awe of nearly everyone I've met since then as well.
Bows&Beau-ties began the year with a summer of fabulous fashion shows from YophoriClothing's "Beauty is in Everything" in Milwaukee to Fashion in the Street in Chicago where I met who is now one of my role models, Benjamin Cottrell, and then back to Milwaukee for Timothy Westbrook's Project Runway Premiere Party (also love him).
I was honored to have received not just one, but four Liebster Award nominations through this year. I was especially excited to have gotten my first nomination from the amazing Ali at AllieNYC (previously Dressing Ken). A blogger that I've been reading since before Bows&Beau-ties started. In fact she was a great influence and inspiration in starting this blog.
A few months ago I did a throwback post to SE Wisconsin Fashion Industry Meet&Greet- which is the show I was doing when Bows&Beau-ties' launched. Spending so much time rehearsing with gorgeous and talented models and then spending the night talking to some of Milwaukee's top fashion industry professionals was great inspiration and motivation for starting Bows&Beau-ties. Another event worth highlighting is Lela Boutique's 10th Anniversary. Lela Boutique hosted one of the very first fashion events I ever attended and I still love it. I was so excited to celebrate their 10 fabulous years along with blogger friend, Anngelik at Vogue & Heels (another gorgeous person I'm lucky to have met this year). More recently, we got this chic makeover. And I just have to link love to one of my personal favourite posts that looks great on the made-over blog: Trend Forecast SS14 Pink Parade.
Now to celebrate this fabuluxe occasion.. I want to thank all of you, my gorgeous readers, whether you've been here from the beginning or this is your first post. All of your comments, follows, emails, and social media messages always make my day. So, I'm hosting my own birthday party (giveaway)!
The Fabulous Prizes:
- Adorable Mint/Gold Bow earrings from Lizzibeth Boutique
- Custom Made "Hello Gorgeous" print from Pearls&Pastries
- Vintage Inspired Wayfarer Glasses like the ones I like to wear when blogging (even though they're only fashion shades)
- Bath&Body Works Bow Scentportable and yummy fragrance. I have mine in my closet with my shoes!
- Bow Ring from Claires
How to Enter:
- *'Like' Bows&Beau-ties on facebook. If you already do, still click on the entry button to enter.
- *Follow Bows&Beau-ties on Twitter. If you already do, still click on the entry button to enter.
- *Leave a blog comment on this post.
- *Enter your email so I can contact you if you win.
- Follow BowsandBeau_ties on Instagram
- Tweet about Giveaway (you can do this daily)
Giveaway is open to all countries that accept mail from the US.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
xoxo Aimee ♥