Shoe Crushes | Pretty Pastels

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Pastels have been a stand-out trend over the past couple months. And I adore the trend most in shoes. Pastel shoes were shown along with Burberry and Mary Kantrantzou's SS14 collections.

Photo Credits


So I've compiled some of my Shoe Crushes for this summer...



Blonde&Blonde Kiki Canvas Boots (bankfashion.co.uk). Club Manaco Remi Suede Pump (clubmanaco.com). Toms Classic Summer Stripes (nordstrom.com). Mint Green Platform Court Shoes (newlook.com). Repetto Pastel Green Goatskin Cinderella Flats (ssense.com). Bloch Leather Ballet Flats (theoutnet.com). Le Silla Pumps (shoescribe.com). Wide Fit Pastel Pink Canvas Cork Court Shoes (newlook.com). Christian Louboutin Paulina (net-a-port.com)

My Favourite....


Charlotte Olympia Sweet Dolly Suede Pump

Why: the gold 3.5 cm platform and 14.5 cm heel!

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger