Belated Birthday | All Gold Everything

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

My birthday was yesterday! 

As you know I like #SparkleFactor every day anyway, but birthdays especially deserve more gold and glitter. Coincidentally I got to try a couple cupcakes from J'aime Les Bonbons based out of New York (@JLBPatisserie on Twitter/Instagram). One of them happened to be the best/cutest carrot cupcake I've ever had- with edible gold flakes! 

While I don't have all gold everything.. Yet. I've added to my <3 List "wish list" for future birthdays and holidays *wink wink*. And who doesn't want to perfect their Pinterest window shopping boards for fun though?



Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger