Happy New Year Gorgeous Readers!
I hope you all had great holidays. I'm starting my new year off sick, but had a fun vacation and glad to be back in Wisconsin for a little bit now too. 2014 was a busy year moving to New York, but I'm excited for a fabulous 2015 and can't wait to write more here every week.
So of course my first post of the year is my Christmas haul!
- Guerlain Météorites setting powder. Even the makeup from this French brand just in the silver tin is so cute.
- Skin of Norway Detoxifying Hydration Mask. This combats against the effects of pollution and smog and great for after air travel. So perfect for New York.
- H2O Sea Lavender Gift Set. With the body wash, scrub, and lotion this is perfect to hydrate during the winter.
- Kate Spade phone case. Love the pink and gold stripes. So chic.
- The Burn for Burn trilogy by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian. I just started the first book, but I love it already.
- Knee high socks (not as pictured). I really wanted some warm and cute knee high socks and I got a few of them!
- Black and White Infinity Scarf (not as pictured). Definitely warm in Wisconsin.
- Knit Sleep Shorts. To add to my mostly relaxing and cozy collection of Christmas gifts.
xoxo Aimee ♥