Lately on Instagram

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

I admit I am basically an Instagram addict.. So I wanted to share some of my latest posts on the blog in case you're not on Instagram or just missed them.


Currently Reading: Burn for Burn series by Han&Vivian


Snow!

Me&Lady 
   
Wanderlust Road Trip


Tea&Trends


Boyfriend, Josh 
Lately I've been in love with the Burn for Burn series by Han&Vivian. I've been braving the cold because I can't wait til Summer to take outdoor #OOTDs and go on road trips. Sometimes it's nice to have tea and sketch with Josh&Lady too though.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger