Trend-Spotting | Watercolour


Happy Monday Fashionable Guys&Girls!

Pastels and print have been major for S/S 2013 and Water Colour Dresses have combined the two in sweet washed out prints like the very summer-y waves and florals. This trend appeared on runway in collections by designers like Vera Wang, Nicole Miller, Tadashi Shoji, and Naeem Kham.

Runway

Runway SS 2013: (top left corner and clockwise)
Tadashi Shoji, Vera Wang, Nicole Miller, Naeem Khan, Nicole Miller

My Picks



(top left corner and clockwise)
1. Forever21 Watercolour Sky Fit&Flare Dress

2. Kay Unger New York Printed Dress with Ruching

3. Kay Unger New York Cap-Sleeve Printed Dress

4. Victoria by Victoria Beckham Watercolour-Print Sahntung Zip Dress

5. Nicole Miller Floral-Print Halter Cocktail Dress

6. NastyGal Total Monet Dress

7. Isaac Mizrahi New York Print Chiffon Fit&Flare Dress


Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

8 comments:

  1. I love your pick so much.

    Absolutely divine colors.

    Wish to wear sth similar.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these dresses. Perfect for all summer long.
    My favs are #1 and #7 but I would wear them all!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous. I'll take one of each, please. Size 6. :)

    xoxo,

    Jules of canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love water colour looks! That cap sleeved Kay Unger is awesome!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these gorgeous dresses!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watercolor dresses!! They are so pretty. That Kay Unger one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing picks, love them so much!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great fashion!! I love love love it <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger