NY Fashion Week SS14 | Rebecca Minkoff

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

I was daydreaming all about beautiful red carpet looks with Tadashi Shoji' show on day one, but on day two I was loving the playful and cool looks from Rebecca Minkoff's show.

Her collections are always the perfect mix of edgy and playful pieces and who doesn't love her accessories. Before we even get to her SS14 show- how fantastic was her Fall 2013 collection with gorgeous model, Aline Weber? And since it is fall; are you wearing any of these pieces now? It's actually a little warm here still so I can picture wearing SS14 looks easier, but I'm hoping for FW13 weather soon. :)









SS14. Photo Credit: MBFashionWeek
Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee

4 comments:

  1. Love her... and love these images. She's so fabulous. Provides me with tons of inspiration.

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving everything you just posted. Is there a way to win the lottery so I can buy it all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic collection!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca Minkoff has some really stunning stuff. Truly.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger