NY Fashion Week SS14 | Zac Posen

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

I might be a little biased as a major Project Runway fan, but I love Zac Posen. Since his gown made of leather strips and dress hooks was added to Victoria & Albert Museum in 2001, he has been a favourite of many celebrities and stylists and has won various awards. Not to mention how cute and stylish (because not every designer actually dresses stylishly) is he? Though to stand out next to beautiful Heidi&Nina he kind of has to. ;)

I didn't think any collection could top Tadashi Shoji, but Zac Posen's sweet and fantastical dresses were just stunning. From Pantone's Fashion Colour Report- Spring 2014, it looks like Zac's show used a mix of the cooler blue/grey/purple colours like Placid Blue and Paloma, and warmer colours Sand and Cayenne. I'm really excited for more of these colours in the Spring. Is it just me or does it remind you more of AW though? Either way gorgeous collection!


Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee

9 comments:

  1. Ummm is it possible to have all these dresses sent to me? Not that I have any place to wear them, but they are just so pretty. I think the gold one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Zac Posen! That red dress is amazing....now if only I had somewhere to wear it!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fashion week so much and these dresses are simply beautiful <3

    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah Zac's work is awesome I would love that gun metal gray dress for NYE!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a classy collection! I love the fabric and the dresses. This Friday, I am so excited :)

    -Vogue&Heels

    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing ensembles! Loving the color palette
    Much love and kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely selection ^^
    Perfect show , i love all pieces

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing collection, I want the burgundy dress!!!
    Kisses:)


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger