Link Love | Ryan Gosling and Interior Design

Hey Gorgeous Readers,

While I wasn't thinking about Bows&Beau-ties' redesign this week, I found some time to keep up on my blog reading list. And Bloglovin' can get very addicting.


  1. Aimee of Song of Style's Pink Cocoon Coat. Of course this is the first thing on my list. I am positively in love with the pink, the gold zipper, and shape of this gorgeous J.Crew coat.
  2. Marie Claire's Reader's 2014 Dream Survey. I actually read this in-print, but I had to include it as one of my favourite things I read this week. I thought it was really inspiring and interesting that many of their readers would rather be on the cover of Time than be in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and receive a Nobel Peace Prize over a Grammy or Oscar. But I think there is a world-wide consensus that Ryan Gosling would be the best celeb to road trip with. 
  3. Mr. Essentialist wants Acne (Studios). Alexander a.k.a Mr. Essentialist claims that "Acne Studios consistently produces the best jeans on Earth." Because I think he is completely fabulous, I'll take his word for it-- though I'm still on the hunt for my personal favourite 'wear-forever-and-ever' pair.
  4. 15 Genius Tips for Living in Small Spaces (A Cup of Jo). My mind has been on interior design and decorating a ton the last few weeks. And this article reminded me of a similar one I had read in NYTimes last summer. I think it's crazy and amazing how people can maximize space in the tiniest apartments and lofts. Despite the lack of space, Erin and her husband didn't just make it work, they made it totally cute.
  5. Nate Berkus for Target Spring '14 (The Decorista). I've been buying a lot of metallic home pieces this year already and I think I need to add some pieces from Nate Berkus' beautiful collection now too. The collection has really cool geometric shapes and a chic ethnic vibe.
  6. The Beauty Department's Quick Tip on Nude Lipstick. I usually like to swipe on a light nude-pink lip gloss (Buxom's White Russian is my go-to), so I think the nude lipstick look is really pretty. No one wants to look like the walking dead though. Luckily, The Beauty Department has a few tips to bring the look to life.
What was on your reading list this week?

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

P.S. Sidebar advertising here on Bows&Beau-ties is now available!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger