Link Love | Lusting After

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Things are in typical fabulous chaos (well maybe not chaos, but it's been pretty busy!) here, but I've managed to catch up on some Bloglovin' reading.


This week I'm lusting after...

The Stockholm Espresso Club that Luzia got to visit. First off- it's so pretty; all of photos are gorgeous. And then I of course need to try this amazing coffee (as a fellow 'typical coffee addict').

I'm constantly getting addicted to buying everything from my fave Urban Decay makeup, to JustFab shoes, and now statement and stackable rings. So I really shouldn't even be allowed to visit Hello Miss Apple because I just can't help, but fall for everything on the site. Everything is beautiful and there's even a bow ring!

I rarely bake, or cook really. When I saw the delicious Strawberry and Poppy Seed Pie that Emma made on A Beautiful Mess though, I may have to change that. It's like Spring and Summer in a pie with the cutest little triangle design on top (unless you want to do a lattice or something which would still be pretty)

And then-- Adam Gallagher. This guy is really dapper. My newest favourite men's fashion blogger.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Thanks for heads up on the male fashion blogger...heading over now!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger