Catwalk for Clean Water | Aveda IBW

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Last week was Aveda IBW (institute of beauty and wellness)'s annual earth month fashion show. Like last year it was fabulous to be part of it again. I adore the Aveda brand- everything smells so good! And their fashion show always showcases Milwaukee's cute local stores. This year the list included Third Coast Style, Luci Boutique, SHOP, Stephanie Horne Boutique, and E Street Denim. Held at The Pfister Hotel, everything was gorgeous.The show benefited The Alliance for the Great Lakes- which works to conserve our freshwater resources- and paid tribute to Erik of Norway Salon & Spa.







Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger