OOTD | Almost Autumn

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

It's almost Autumn..and my move to NYC! (more on the move soon) While I'm enjoying the last couple weeks of summer there have been a couple fall like days already.

Autumn, Fall, Bath and Body Works, OOTD

I know a coffee place that has pumpkin spice lattes all year-- but of course Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes mark the real beginning of fall (on 25 August!).

Autumn, Fall, Bath and Body Works, OOTD

Starbucks PSL + Bath&Body Works candles = Autumn <3

Autumn, Fall, Bath and Body Works, OOTD
like on instagram

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger