ASOS S/S15 Lookbook

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

ASOS' Spring/Summer 2015 lookbook is out and it has me dreaming of many hot carefree summer days. The collection of boheimian looks in an exotic backdrops is full of vibrant oranges, pinks, blues, reds, and yellows.


The collection mixes sophisticated pieces with fun and whimsical styling and textures with fringe, mesh, pop culture prints, military inspired pieces, floral, hologram, denim, and suede



I'm really loving this burger printed sweater, fringe skirt, and mesh dress. 


Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger