Fashion by C | Bad Boy Crush

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Is there such thing as a 'selective shopaholic'? Lately my shoe shopping has been replacing my Sephora shopping (not that my Sephora love list got any shorter..).

As much as I adore sweet stilettos, cozy fur lined boots, and flats with cute bows and fringe, I couldn't help but fall for Swedish shoe brand, Fashion by C- the bad boy counterpart to darling Kate Spade flats. With gold zipper and stud detailing, Fashion by C adds edge to boots, flats, and pumps.

1. Crazy Rivet Sneaker.

Appropriately named, these sneakers are crazy- awesome. The soft suede sides and fur lining remind me of my comfy Fuzzies (like these pink ones) Always on the search for the perfect gold hardware in shoes and bags I'm definitely not disappointed. With the leather down the front and at the top, the studs at the toe, chunky asymmetric zipper, and rivets for the laces, you could get away with not wearing any other jewelry. Though go gold or home... so you might as well pile it on.





2. Monday Boot.

Make Mondays a little more bearable with these casually cool biker boots. Not as flashy and crazy as the sneakers, but I love the classic silhouette. These could easily become my go-to boot with any look. And they'll make any lazy outfit look a bit more pulled-together even if you rolled out of bed ten minutes before work... possibly still hung over from the weekend.





3. Rock Pump.

These stilettos balance classy silhouette with  daring edge beautifully. The rounded silver rivets look almost pearl-like and the 11cm (4.3in) heel is showstopping sexy.





4. Rivet Boot. -- on sale!

I've been falling more for the smoking flat/moccasin silhouette over the sweet ballet flat as of lately. If I ever went on tour- these shoes would be a staple in my rock star closet. Ignoring the fact that my musical abilities extend to creating Spotify playlists.





5. Jerrica leo Pump. -- on sale!

These pumps are simply fierce! Red soles, leopard printed lining, and my favourite detail- the zipper. I was literally sold the second I saw these with my adoration of visible zippers. I just think the zipper going from the toe and all along the top edge is the coolest thing. And they're such steal now that they're 70% off. Get super bold and get them in red.





6. Shana Flat. -- on sale!

I was excited to find there was even a pair of girly pastel flats for when I'm done killing it on Guitar Hero (and my neighbors by the earmuffs and ear plugs, I'm guessing quite literally) and daydreaming about the motorcycle I would be too afraid to ride. With the same zipper detail as in the Jerrica leo pump, I think Shana and I could become best friends.








Stay Fabulous, 
xoxo Aimee ♥

2 comments:

  1. Love the rock pump! I have a pair similar to them from Kenneth Cole Reaction that are the same shape and have studs. I wear them all the time! Great picks!
    xo
    Bespeckled With Freckles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree in fact the other day I was eyeing a few pairs of moto boots at Vince Camuto I really want a pair of these. Low heeled and chic.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger