OOTD | Chicago Weekend

Happy Monday Gorgeous Readers!

This past Saturday I was down in Chicago for Do Division Street Fest- where the whole street was blocked off for fabulous fashion and music! I spent the morning stopping in to visit my loves, Maash Boutique and Elevenzees (which was actually on Giuliana & Bill!) and found a new favourite- TruckShop! They are the cutest little boutique on wheels.





necklace: Erica Lyons; tank top: Recycled Karma; shorts: Guess; bag: Call it Spring; rings: JustFab & Claires; shoes: Vera Wang

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger