Friday Link Love

Happy Friday Gorgeous Readers!


We all survived the first full week of 2015. :) I've been reading so many blogs on Bloglovin, Pinterest DIYs, and news on the fashion world this week that I wanted to share. 

1. Starting with some fashion news- Teen Retailers in Trouble as Malls Lose Luster. It's not really a huge surprise if you've seen anything on Wet Seal or the Abercrombie&Fitch brand over the past year. Abercrombie has closed its Gilly Hicks locations and seem to be downsizing their Hollister ones now too. This article lists a number of brands downsizing or closing for good- an example being Delia's Inc.

2. In beauty, I can't wait to try this new natural beauty brand, Luma Cosmetics by Jess Hart found over at The Beauty and Lifestyle Hunter. The prices are a great value, most being under $20 and made of all-natural ingredients. And of course this brand is by a Victorias Secret Angel!

3. I unfortunately needed this DIY article on how to Unshrink Clothes. Who What Wear also has an article where they use conditioner instead of baby shampoo. I used the first article though so I know that works. Luckily it saved my shirt.

4. Free People posted two inspirational posts- The Value of Possessions and Just Write: It's Time to Start a Journal. A new year is a great time to reflect, take time to be thankful, and find balance in your life. I'm not making New Year resolutions, but I do plan on finding balance and writing in a journal.

5. A Beautiful Mess posted two DIY projects I really want to try. This Hanging Copper Pipe Closet is a gorgeous way to show off and store your clothes in a small space. This Wooden Coffee Table looks like it takes a bit more time and space, but chic and great for coffee and all your fashion coffee table books like Monsieur Dior Once Upon a Time by Natasha Fraser-Cavassoni.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger