How to Wear | Green Army Jacket

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

It's still freezing, but just because we need to bundle up under so many layers doesn't mean we need to compromise style for warmth until spring. I actually love cardigans and sweaters, and when layered under the trending green army jacket (like in ASOS lookbook)they're super comfy and glamorous. 

Style Board
Jacket: Burberry. Cardigan: Mango. Tee: Lori's. Jeans: J. Brand. Sunglasses: Barton Perreira. Scarf: Pieces. Bag: Burberry. Boots: Paul Green. Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown. Eyeshadow: Giorgio Armani
I think green army jackets are perfect for a little edgy, but chic look with moto boots, a cool smoky eye, tortoise aviator sunglasses, and of course a graphic tee of cool girl Kate Moss. The long cardigan in a similar colour to the jacket and grey knit infinity scarf add some comfort. The simple black tote bag and boyfriend jeans keep the look laid back.

Inspiration
Find more when you follow me on Pinterest!

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

2 comments:

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger