OOTD | Boho Romper

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

I had late lunch plans with family so this loose bohemian romper was perfect for lounging around watching PLL beforehand (will we ever know exactly who A is...?). Then I accessorized with a long flowy white scarf, four-finger ring, and brown oxfords. 

I really liked this outfit because I'm typically super lazy putting together an outfit when its hot out. LOL. So this romper and scarf looked much more polished than a pair of shorts and a tank top. This bandana type print has also been making its way into my closet more and more in the form of rompers and dresses.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Very cute romper, perfect for sunny days. You're lucky your getting such nice weather
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This romper is so pretty and it looks great on you!:)
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger