Resort 2016 | Runway to Streetstyle

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Resort 2016 collections are out, but since we probably already went broke on S/S and A/W collections it's good to stay more on a budget for Resort season (also who doesn't want a runway look at a fraction of the cost any season?). I took a couple looks from some Resort 2016 collections and put together similar looks at a much lower price tag.

Rag&Bone

Photo Cred: Vogue.com

Rag&Bone never really gets super summer-y with floral and colour, but the fabrics are a little lighter and like this outfit the white is less harsh than their typical motorcycle/rock and roll inspired looks.


I liked the slight contrast while still nearly matching shades of white so I went with the Uniqlo White Denim Shirt tucked into  J. Crew Drawstring Linen Shorts. Rag&Bone pretty much always goes with biker boots, but in the case of this lighter summer look I found a pair of leather sneakers instead (Converse All Star White Leather Sneakers). I actually fell in love with two jackets and added both as very different options. 

Emanuel Ungaro


Like Rag&Bone, this Emanuel Ungaro look is more monochromatic for summer.


I loved all the contrasting prints of this look so I went with this striped BCBGMaxAzria top, Miss Selfridge floral skirt, and Vans palm printed sneakers.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger