Strawberry Festival | OOTD

Hey Gorgeous Readers!


Here in Wisconsin we have a ton of street festivals sandwiched between our county fairs, state fair, and world's largest music festival-- Summerfest (yes bigger than Coachella and Bonaroo). This past weekend I went to one of my favourite festivals, Strawberry Fest in Cedarburg. I look forward to this one every year because the historic part of Cedarburg is so pretty, which of course was a great opportunity for #OOTD.


I kept my outfit really simple because it was actually really hot out and festivals are just really hot and crowded in general. So I coincidentally put together a red, white, and blue look for the pre-4th of July weekend. I wore my white shorts with blue Late Night California muscle tank, and red Ralph Lauren flats. 




I also had my Michael Kors bag of course since I am in love with it. :)


And since this is a Wisconsin festival I had to add this.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger