Wisconsin Summer | OOTD

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

I am back in Wisconsin after an amazing year in New York. The last few weeks I had been asked a million times so is Wisconsin cold all year? what's summer like? and I would say It does get warm- even hot- in the summer but it's just shorter than most states. 

Ironically enough, I came back to Autumn like weather. However right now a lot of stores are having their 'semi-annual' sales and I got a couple really cute sweaters so the unpredictable cool weather was kinda perfect!


Sweater and Jeans: Abercrombie&Fitch
Underneath: basic grey camisole from closet
Over-the-knee riding boots: JustFab



Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee ♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger