Unboxing | Pretty Little Beauty Swap

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Back in March I came across the Pretty Little Beauty Swap hosted by Southern Beauty Guide and Sleepy Single Girl so I was super excited to sign up again. The first round of this swap introduced me to some of my favourite products; I have actually already re-purchased Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and will need to get more Mary Kay eye makeup remover soon.

This time I was matched with Kirsten from Geeky Owl and again I love everything I received!


In this box I received--
Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
Smashbox Full Exposure

Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Vanilla , Light Beige, and Sand
Urban Decay Revolution High-Colour Lipglosses in Kinky, Assassin, and Bittersweet
Smashbox Full Exposure



The Algenist products are very smooth and scent-free. I couldn't tell after just 2 uses if they were fiming and lifting my skin, but it did feel really nice. It made my skin super soft. They all target firming and lifting the skin, and reducing lines, winkles, and dark under eye circles. They are a bit pricey to re-purchase at $98 for the retinol serum, $65 for the eye renewal, and $94 for the cream. It's really exciting to try them first however and maybe in a few years I will think about re-buying them.

Like my first box I have already added Urban Decay's primer and Smashbox's palette to my makeup bag. Urban Decay's primer potion is just like the eye primer version in a larger bottle. It is a little liquid-y so you need to remember to gently shake the bottle before using and then it goes on like a like moisturizer. I had wanted Smashbox's Full Exposure palette because Elle Fowler had shared it in a few of her videos (and was especially impressed  that it was the size of a credit card). Because of its small size and mix of neutral and shimmery shades it's a nice travel size version of Naked.

Overall I was really happy with my PLBS box and check out the box I sent over at Geeky Owl.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger