Autumn 2015 Bath and Body Works Haul

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

As you already know I am so ready for Autumn... PSLs, leaves, sweater weather... and Bath and Body Works must be thinking the same thing because fall scents are here!


Hand soaps are 4 for $18 and 6 for $24. I got all foaming soaps except my one deep cleansing Fall Lakeside Breeze I decided to try. I do feel like it makes my hands a little softer and while you still feel it on your hands a bit after washing, which I heard about in reviews, I don't mind since I think it feels like just putting on hand lotion. Even doing the 6 for $24 I wish I had gotten Crisp Morning Air (which I got in lotion form) and Maple Sugar Kiss too. I got Cozy Vanilla Bean, Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Fall Lakeside Breeze, Pumpkin Cupcake, and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.


I forgot to include my Crisp Morning Air lotion above with my Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte body spray and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion because I had already added to my purse as on-the-go necessity.


Bath and Body Works shea lotion socks are incredibly soft, but I mainly (ie. pretty much just) got them because the fox is adorable. Then I grabbed a hand sanitizer to replace my empty one. They are 5 for $6, but I decided I would wait on getting them.  I could not get over the Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte so I also got the body wash verison of it.


I'm waiting to buy three-wick fall candles so for now I took advantage of the 2 for $20 single wick candles with a Mahogany Teakwood (my all-time favourite) and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.


These sponge holders were randomly over by the little lotion gift bags and sale items at the store I was shopping at. I can't find them online so I'm not sure how many stores carry them, but I'm glad I found them! I think they are so unique and perfect to decorate the bathroom a little since we haven't really decorated for the fall in the house yet. There were also little cat and owl holders where their arms held two sponges at my store.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger