Beau-ties | "Vroom Vroom"

Hey Gorgeous Readers,

During the men's SS14 shows in June, we saw a lot of racing influence in some of the collections. Bold colours like freesia, golden poppy, leperchaun, and vivid blue brightened the runway at Salvatore Ferragamo, Pitti Uomo, and Orlebar Brown.

Pitti Uomo's SS14 collection's tagline was actually "Vroom Pitti Vroom" and Orlebar Brown referenced the Monaco Grand Prix heavily. The colours are fun, but a bit more masculine than the primary graphics trend. While cars aren't really my thing, there's something really cool about the racing influence (and there's definitely something attractive about Formula One).




Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger