Monday Moodboard | Primary Graphics

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

It's finally almost time to actually wear the SS14 trends we saw on the runway months ago. Of all the trends, primary graphics are the most energetic and playful. The fun reds, yellows, and blues just get me really excited despite the currently drab winter reality.

The colours popped against black and white in both simple block and stripe patterns and artistic and pop graphics. The trend was at the forefront in Alexander McQueen, Prada, and Celine's SS14 collections.




Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger