TGIF | Link Love

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

2014 has already started out fabulously. And TGIF, I've been waiting since Wednesday...

Just Kidding
The award season started with the People's Choice Awards, so we can now spend the next few weeks deciding the best and worst dressed celebs. {E! News} I thought Allison Williams and Nina Dobrev looked amazing!


Yesterday, I visited one of my favourite boutiques, Third Coast Style, in Milwaukee's fashion district (on Water St). They carry a collection of Milwaukee designers' lines and just started to launch their Etsy page. {Etsy}


Miu Miu's SS14 campaign is featuring a few of my favourite actresses/fashion icons like Elizabeth Olson and Elle Fanning (all of the Olsons and Fannings are so stylish!). {Fashion Gone Rogue}


I got some beautiful interior design inspiration from Allie over at AllieNYC (Previously Dressing Ken). The Otomi prints are so fresh and fun. I really love the blue wallpaper. {AllieNYC}


While I am obsessed with my flat iron(s), practicing the perfected textured wave might help in the summer. Cosmopolitan figured it out in four steps. {Cosmopolitan}


I could watch FashionTV all day. It's awesome hearing about these model's personal style.


Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger