Legacy | Timothy Westbrook

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

This past week I've had so much fun attending not one, but two stunningly gorgeous shows. The first, being my love, Timothy Westbrook's. You may remember him from Project Runway over the summer and his premiere party I attended. Legacy was also at the beautiful Pfister Hotel, this time with ice-like plastic runway provided by the Pettit National Ice Center. Rather than unicorns this time, the show was a bit of an homage to Timothy's other two loves- sewing and ice skating. Hence the ice-like runway... because Timothy and three other incredibly talented girls were ice skating. Naturally.

The show began with a performance piece of sewing and skating before the stunning fashion show. He's known for his use of only repurposed material and vintage fabric (over 20 years old) and every single piece of his on and off the runway was just breathtaking. Example- his skates were covered in hole punches of Coors Light cans. And as these cans change colour with temperature, his skates changed through the night. Corleen over at Barely Practical wrote a great piece about them leading up to the show. I was honored to borrow one of his dresses for the night (pictured below).





Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

Ps. Check out the opening video from the show here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger