Sanctuary | Silversark

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

So along with the stunning Timothy Westbrook show last week, I attended the strikingly beautiful show presented by Silversark at the fabulous Hot Water Wherehouse. The dramatic collection was inspired by Stephanie's trip abroad and the Gothic architecture.

Thanks to Daria Melnikova- you all get to see the show!




Silversark style is beautifully Steampunk and Victorian. I think it's exactly what my alter ego would wear. If you've never tried a cage skirt, corset, or veil-- you need to. And you can buy any of her amazing pieces right on Etsy. The elaborate headpieces were by Deborah Olson Milliner Extraordinaire.

photos by KrygPhotography.
Last/right bottom corner by Bjorn of Fashion Farmboy

And on top of all this fabulosity.. She has another mini Summer collection coming out soon! Like her on facebook to be the first to find out when.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger