LFW SS14 | Sibling London

Independent.co.uk
Hey Gorgeous Readers!

London Fashion week started Friday and while I'm still in NYC; I've been following along on Fashion TV and Vogue. It might be early to decide, but I think Sibling is my favourite London show. The brand started about 8 years ago by Sid Bryan, Joe Bates, and Cozette McCreery and started showing during AW12.

The brand is always whimsical, fun, frilly, and girly. Which is why I love it! It's also favored by Miley Cyrus, Mariah Carey, and Blondie. Their SS15 collection featured huge bow headpieces and graphic prints in a colour scheme ranging from black and white to aquamarine/baby blue and bold red and orange. The prints and patterns included 80s graphics, vintage florals, gringham plaid, and stripes. The brand is also known for its creative uses of knit and cotton fabrics which they demonstrated in this collection- the finale look was amazing.

The models' makeup was subtle smoky eyes with bold red lips. Most wore flat oxfords and a few were styled with stacked black bangles. Of course the most notable accessory was the giant bows. I'll be ordering them in every colour and size... or adding them to my wish list.

The entire collection is adorable, but I am totally obsessed with the leotard and sweater in look #2 and short mini dress in #8. 












Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

1 comments:

  1. It's a dream of mine to attend London Fashion Week someday- what a cool time to be in the city!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger