Link Love | NYC, Summer, and Makeup

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

After NYFW I've gotten a chance to relax and catch up on my Bloglovin feed...

1. 2. 3. 4.

1) Free People- a brand that I'm totally in Love with- posted this quote "You Don't Have to Have it All Figured Out to Move Forward". I thought this was super inspirational especially after moving to NYC recently. Ingrid over at her Youtube channel, TheGridMonster, had the same kind of idea in the last couple minutes of her NYC video. And basically, it's super scary to do something out of your comfort zone or something spontaneous, but it's also really exciting and completely worth it. "No Matter What Everything Falls into Place"

2) Paper & Snitch- a DIY blog shared these yummy looking popsicles. So if you're stuck in Summer mode or just really love adorable food diy ideas try these. They remind me a bit of People's Pops here in NYC-- that are also really yummy.


the coffee and creme pop tastes EXACTLY
like an iced coffee
3) Classy Girl Wears Pearls- being the total style inspiration to me that she is posted this adorable Summer to Fall look that I definitely need to try. I am psyched to wear sweaters and boots again and her preppy and classic style is just too adorable!

4) Vivianna Does Makeup- solved a problem with powder with The Powders for Non-Powder Lovers. I have also written off powders, but they've been on my mind recently as the #struggleisreal sometimes with foundation wear from day to night.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

1 comments:

  1. Oooh I love Free People and the quotes and photos they share. Always puts me in an inspirational frame of mind. These are some cool links, especially the DIY one. Bookmarking those popsicles for when the weather heats up a little more.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger