WIDN | Chill NYC Night

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

This past weekend I got to make a quick visit back to the Midwest for some Autumn fun (even though it was too hot for sweaters!) and my sister's birthday-which was today.


But I'm totally excited to be back home in the city!

While living in NYC is extremely busy, it's nice to take a break sometimes. So I thought I'd just share what I'm up to tonight (#WIDN)!

As nights get cooler here, it's feeling a bit more like Autumn. I have about five..or seven acoustic and Autumn playlists on Spotify. Currently listening to- Totally Worn Out, featuring "Young and Beautiful" (Lana Del Ray), "On My Way Back" (Tony Dekker), and "Laughing With" (Regina Spektor).

Along with acoustic/soft music I love a chai tea or PSL (duh). I don't really drink iced drinks so over the Summer I still got my Starbucks drinks hot. I do like to switch up my usual cafe mocha after August though. I ordered a hot chocolate for the first time this year a week ago. 

I'm currently drinking my last bag of Yogi Kava Stress Relief tea. I'm not stressed, but this herbal tea just tastes like the cooler season and is really comforting. Ingredients are- carob pod, Indian sarsaparilla root, organic cinnamon bark, organic ginger root, organic barley malt, kava root extract, licorice flavour, and natural cinnamon bark oil. 

You may have seen this all over my social media because 1) it's my favourite tea and 2) all the tea tags have a little 'fortune' or message which is always motivational and positive. Tonight's says "The greatest tool you have is to listen."

Another thing I thought would be perfect tonight was to try out my SK-II facial mask from Fashion Week. They're a little pricey at $95 for six masks over at Sephora, but I'll share a review soon with how it turns out. 

What are some of your Autumn favourites?

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger