Trending | Faux Fur Coats Steals and Splurges

Hey Gorgeous Readers!


Hope you had a great Halloween. I'm super excited it's finally November though. Head over to my Instagram to see my favourite part of the season (hint- first gingerbread latte and Starbucks red cups). 

Along with lattes, it's already beginning to feel a lot like Christmas Winter (unless you go into basically any store. Loving Urban Outfitters' ornaments though...).

So it's the perfect time to buy a new coat! Especially a faux fur one because they're super soft and warm. As seen on the runways in Michael Kors' collection, in print for H&M, and on the Blonde Salad (#theblondesaladneverstops), these coats are trending everywhere. So I've picked a few of my favourites for all price ranges.


ChicnovaSteal (Under $50)
Boohoo- Steal (under $100)
Mango-  Moderate (Under $150)
Ted Baker- Splurge (Over $400)
La GarçonneSplurge (over 1k)

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger