Christmas Haul! | Relaxation and Warmth

Happy New Year Gorgeous Readers!

I hope you all had great holidays. I'm starting my new year off sick, but had a fun vacation and glad to be back in Wisconsin for a little bit now too. 2014 was a busy year moving to New York, but I'm excited for a fabulous 2015 and can't wait to write more here every week.

So of course my first post of the year is my Christmas haul!

  • Guerlain Météorites setting powder. Even the makeup from this French brand just in the silver tin is so cute.
  • Skin of Norway Detoxifying Hydration Mask. This combats against the effects of pollution and smog and  great for after air travel. So perfect for New York. 
  • H2O Sea Lavender Gift Set. With the body wash, scrub, and lotion this is perfect to hydrate during the winter.
  • Kate Spade phone case. Love the pink and gold stripes. So chic.
  • The Burn for Burn trilogy by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian. I just started the first book, but I love it already. 
  • Knee high socks (not as pictured).  I really wanted some warm and cute knee high socks and I got a few of them!
  • Black and White Infinity Scarf (not as pictured). Definitely warm in Wisconsin.
  • Knit Sleep Shorts. To add to my mostly relaxing and cozy collection of Christmas gifts.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger