Beau-ties | Casual Pocket Squares

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Since I've returned back to New York, I have been noticing a ton of pocket squares paired with totally casual looks which of course I'm really in love with so I went to Pinterest  (♥) for some more chic and casual to looks to share with you.


Pocket squares are way easier to wear than tying a bow-tie. I think the square fold, the throw, and one front are all great for casual looks. Cardigans layered under jackets keep the look perfectly polished and casual.


And I love this menswear inspired look. Totally glam and casual for early morning coffee runs.

Also this Friday... I'm going to Fashion Week again!

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee

1 comments:

  1. Totally cute outfit! I'm diggin the men's inspired look....blazer, handkerchief & bracelet combo is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger