Trending | Fur at Fashion Week

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Yesterday I got to attend Mongol's FW 15 show at New York Fashion Week. The clothes were stunning and I loved the innovative uses of textiles. I'm busy editing those photos for you today, but I wanted to share a major trend I saw all over the tent- Fur.

It is freezing here in New York City so the pavillion outside was nearly empty and everyone in the tent was bundled up.





I love how glamorous all of the fur pieces looked and how they could be balanced with simpler slimmer pieces.

I wore another trend-white on white..

photo taken by Katrina Kwan
yes it was freezing taking this photo.

Spotted EJ Johnson (left) and Tim Gunn (right)


After the show Katrina and I found the best chicken curry and
avocado tartines at Le Pain Quotidien.

Stay tuned for photos from Mongol &
Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger