Festival OOTD

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

Coachella just came to a close meaning summer music festival season has officially started. See the full list over at MFJ. In my opinion though you only really need to go to the 'World's Largest Music Festival'- Summerfest in Wisconsin (yes larger than Coachella and Bonaroo). But I digress, the most important thing about the music festival season is the amazing bohemian and rock and roll fashions.

So I picked my first festival OOTD and am counting down the days til the long days that turn into late nights are filled with the sounds of Rock blending with EDM and Indie.



I live in short shorts all summer because if you're a little shorter like I am, they're great for elongating your legs. I think festivals are so carefree and cool that these cut off pair with distressing and visible pockets (they are not as short in front as picture suggests though!) are perfect. I went more edgy than some floral and feminine festival looks with this leather jacket with the quilted panels on the shoulders. Bringing a jacket means you won't have to leave after the sun goes down or freeze during the closing acts. The jacket adds just enough polish with all the fringe and distressing going on in the look too. 

I am totally in love with this new tank top I got with a Day of the Dead inspired graphic on it. The grey scheme I kept throughout with these adorable soft booties and scarf kept the look lighter than a harsh all black look, but not overly girly.The booties are great because they are a little unfinished at the seams and top, and not too heavy for the spring or summer. I'm not really a flip flop or sandal person and I would be nervous to wear them in the huge crowds of a festival so I think booties or sneakers are better anyways. Also comfort is key if you go for the whole day. 



To accessorize I went with my pink and rose gold aviator sunglasses, a dainty girly gold ring and an ear cuff with pink rose. These little details soften the look.

What're your go-to pieces for a festival ootd?

Stay fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

ps. A music festival is nothing without beer so the fact that Summerfest shares the hometown with Miller, Blatz, Pabst, Schlitz, and Sprecher just makes sense. #JustPuttingThatOutThere

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger