Anniversary in Millennium Park | #OOTD




Hey Gorgeous Readers!

This Sunday I celebrated my anniversary with Josh!  He had gotten tickets to Damien Rice and Iron&Wine at the Jay Pritzker pavilion (which is gorgeous) in Millennium Park- right by the Bean- so we got to spend the day in beautiful Chicago. :)


right against the stage

The concert was so amazing. Both Iron&Wine and Damien Rice (pictured)'s set were beautiful. I posted a few videos over on my Instagram (@BowsandBeau_ties). They're both really chill so definitely not a loud EDM concert lol. Damien Rice kind of reminds me of Ed Sheeran- one of his songs totally started like "Give me Love" and Iron&Wine is a really cool indie folk artist.

Our seats were just a couple rows from the stage and at the end we got to go stand literally right next to the stage.


I paired my high rise distressed shorts with my L.A Dream crop top to keep it pretty casual for an outdoor summer concert. I put my hair in a high bun and sparkly headband. 


Josh got me this beautiful Michael Kors bag which I'm in Love with. ♥ I also wore these suede flats with sparkly lips from JustFab.

The Faces


Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger