#OOTD | Autumn in June

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

It was a little cooler in the morning doing errands so I layered for early spring or autumn (it started getting a little too warm for the button down by the time we shot these photos though).


Button-down: Hollister
Top: Pac Sun
Jeans: Abercrombie
Shoes: Vera Wang

should have brought sunnies!



I love this "Killing it" shirt that's slightly cropped. It's adorable layered over my new light wash skinny jeans. I'm excited that the summer seems pretty mild so far. I love being able to wear my autumn pieces as often as possible.

What I've been up to lately...

1. I've been reading I Was Here by Gayle Forman which is amazing. It's a pretty sad story at first, but I'm obsessed. Forman also wrote If I Stay. I usually prefer books over movies, but in the case of If I Stay I think they were equally dramatic. So I would totally love to see I Was Here in theatres.

2. I've been watching Pretty Little Liars--- which is getting so intense and thrilling this season! Even though the mystery of A has been going for a few seasons I'm still not bored of it.

3. I've been really into International Delight's iced coffees. I usually don't even order iced coffees, but at  home when it does get hot out they're pretty good. I even like the Vanilla- which I never order as a flavour at coffeehouses.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger