Club Monaco Sparkle Factor


Hey Belles&Beaux,

I went to check out Club Monaco's new arrivals and lookbook- the tribal/jungle print pieces are great btw- but then I saw the beautiful turquoise Radà Tassel Earrings in their 'Beach Shop'. I actually don't wear earrings very often, but these reminded me right away of Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn)'s  glam earring/earplugs in Breakfast at Tiffanys

I think they are absolutely perfect for Club Monaco as they're trending this season with the fringe and turquoise, but are timelessly classic any season. They're not as casual as earplug earrings, but they could be dressed down with CM's other beach pieces or dressed up a là Audrey Hepburn.

And then I decided that nearly the entire jewelry collection at Club Monaco was too gorgeous not to share.

2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee

3 comments:

  1. Club Monaco was one of the first brands I ever fell in love with. That yellow necklace is divine!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny those tassel earrings are the first thing to catch my eye too! And the stacked rings are super chic as well.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Club Monaco has been on point lately. My friend let me use her discount there last weekend and I seriously wanted to buy the place out. They really do have great jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger