#OOTD | Not a Chef Look

Hey Gorgeous Readers!

So these #OOTD photos were taken before I tried making tikka masala for dinner the other night. And I didn't get to post right away because dinner ended with a second degree burn on my leg.. note to self: wear an apron next time.


I really loved this super summery look with a long bralette from Victoria's Secret, floral top with lace straps from Forever 21, white shorts from Guess, and shoes from American Eagle.


I've been cooking a lot more lately so despite the burn, I'm still excited to try some new recipes. What're your favourite easy summer recipes? Leave your tips down in the comments or over on my Facebook page.

Stay Fabulous,
xoxo Aimee

1 comments:

  1. Ah, so sorry to hear about your burn! I love this outfit though! <3

    http://scienceofadornment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of my fabulous readers! Thanks for reading/commenting. :)
If you have a question or want to work with me though, please check out my contact page.

Bows & Beau-Ties All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger